Innovation Master´s projects
English spoken online event
Yearly the Innovation Master at Linnaeus University holds open presentations for current projects in collaboration with companies and organizations in the region. This year the following themes are in development:
- The dilemma of recycling construction glass
- The reusing of waste from the building industry –is there any business in it?
- Led technology environmental impact demands new materials for lighting
- Why are companies and organizations not implementing Agenda 2030?
- Helping the citizens of the greenest city in Europe to decide the greenest transportation mean
Join this event to see some examples on how the Innovation Master collaborates with companies and organisations through innovation projects and get inspired on how they could help your organisation!
PARTICIPANTS Innovation master students
TARGET GROUP companies and organisations interested in collaboration with Linnaeus University about innovation
DATE Monday 15 of March
PLACE online event
REGISTRATION at www.videum.se/biljettkiosken
ORGANIZERS Linnéuniversitetet and Videum Science Park